With the 32nd pick, the AZ Cardinals select??

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Wells could very well drop. Some places already have Moreno higher on their lists. Wells has injury history. Concerns about his weight. Some other Junior RB's entering the field. I think its doubtful but I wouldnt rule it out either.
As much as i'd like Wells to be there,there's probably .00001 % chance of that happneing. I can see the injury concerns but i don't, and haven't, seen any concerns about his weight. I don't see how that would be an issue. The guy has never been out of shape. Maybe it's a draft guy trying to create something out of nothing.

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Youre kidding yourself if Okeafor is worth HALF his salary right now..

The first thing that comes to mind is Okeafor's slow ass run when he got that pick against the Jets.

Hes old, injury prone, and most of his passrush comes as a surprise. lol to me, anyway.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
As much as i'd like Wells to be there,there's probably .00001 % chance of that happneing. I can see the injury concerns but i don't, and haven't, seen any concerns about his weight. I don't see how that would be an issue. The guy has never been out of shape. Maybe it's a draft guy trying to create something out of nothing.

90+ days to go. At this time in their respective draft years Watson was supposed to be a top 10 pick, Branch, Quenton Moses, Quinn, Posluszny, Cason, Merling. Thats just recently off the top of my head, some werent even first rounders. It can go the other way to players who werent supposed to be 1st rounders could became 1st rounders.

90 days is a lifetime in the scrutinizing process and nit picking of scouts and GMs.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
90+ days to go. At this time in their respective draft years Watson was supposed to be a top 10 pick, Branch, Quenton Moses, Quinn, Posluszny, Cason, Merling. Thats just recently off the top of my head, some werent even first rounders. It can go the other way to players who werent supposed to be 1st rounders could became 1st rounders.

90 days is a lifetime in the scrutinizing process and nit picking of scouts and GMs.
I guess there's a chance but,unless something shows up medically at the combine, Wells won't be there. I 've been plenty wrong before and hope so here. But i can't see it. Not with Moreno being the only other legitimate 1st round RB.

Unsterblich856

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I found an interesting tidbit regarding LeSean McCoy. His brother LeRon McCoy was drafted by the Cardinals back in 2005 in the 7th round.