without blake

jtav10

Veteran
Reaction score
what would have happened against the lions if jeff hadnt played an excellent game. i got one thing to tell you morons bashing him and that is that teams win and lose together. but he played very well and put up good numbers. do you idiots want jake back, maybe kordella. well im scared we may find out this weekend what life will be like without jeff if the line doesnt play better. also the d needs to stop someone so we dont have to throw it 50 times. and for the moron who said jeff was trying to pad his stats that putz needs to look at all the third down conversions he threw for by running for his life. tired, hell yeah he was tired of almost getting killed on half the plays. we got a good qb and rbs, and q looked great but it takes more than that. as i said earlier, if the line doesnt play better you chumps dissin blake might find out how bad this team could get beat without him out there. by the way plummer fans, detroit would have beaten us about 10 tds with that chicken**** at qb. but you know your right were not number one as a team but maybe we can start getting some respect cause we do have the number one rated qb and wr right now. last but not least, emmitt played a great game.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im no Blake basher but to the above post I say :roll:

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shane H
Im no Blake basher but to the above post I say :roll:

I agree. Let people have their opinions. Blake is a welcome addition in my book but, chill.

OP
OP
J

jtav10

Veteran
Reaction score
man ive been a blake fan since his college days and i cant stand by and listen to this crap. thanks.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by jtav10
man ive been a blake fan since his college days and i cant stand by and listen to this crap. thanks.

Just let Jeff play and change their minds. Some people won't because they are close minded. Some aren't. Shane hated the fact that we signed Emmitt but, he'll still give him props.

OP
OP
J

jtav10

Veteran
Reaction score
sorry, it takes me about 2 hours to type that much. im glad jeffs a better qb than i am a typer.

OP
OP
J

jtav10

Veteran
Reaction score
sorry, it takes me about 2 hours to type that much. im glad jeffs a better qb than i am a typer.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

You can say that again. Oh, wait...

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
what would have happened against the lions if jeff hadnt played an excellent game. i got one thing to tell you morons bashing him and that is that teams win and lose together. but he played very well and put up good numbers. do you idiots want jake back, maybe kordella. well im scared we may find out this weekend what life will be like without jeff if the line doesnt play better. also the d needs to stop someone so we dont have to throw it 50 times. and for the moron who said jeff was trying to pad his stats that putz needs to look at all the third down conversions he threw for by running for his life. tired, hell yeah he was tired of almost getting killed on half the plays. we got a good qb and rbs, and q looked great but it takes more than that. as i said earlier, if the line doesnt play better you chumps dissin blake might find out how bad this team could get beat without him out there. by the way plummer fans, detroit would have beaten us about 10 tds with that chicken**** at qb. but you know your right were not number one as a team but maybe we can start getting some respect cause we do have the number one rated qb and wr right now. last but not least, emmitt played a great game.

The more things change the more they stay the same. I think I read about 100 of these last year but with Jake's name in there instaed of Blake.
Yes, Blake looks good out there. But he did fumble, and INT his way to a loss. I am not bashing him just stating the facts. He is a great addition to this team, and we are fortunate to have him and not Kordell Stewart or Plummer.

Did Blake play well, H@ll yeah! Did he play good enough to win the game? Nope!

Peace

:thumbup:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

Ahh!

Now it all makes sense. I am with you buddy. But only have been a fan since he was in Cincy! Pickens and Scott!

:thumbup:

OP
OP
J

jtav10

Veteran
Reaction score
i posted this last monday and stand by the post. if jeff had not played against the lions we probably dont score there either. i thought the lions would beat us but felt like we would beat the hawks. i think mac is gonna start jeff cause he needs to win and we wont win one game without his playmaking ability. GOCARDS AND JEFF...