Wk 2 LA Rams @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game thread. 09/08/24-09/14/24

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
Ehhhh we shall see just dont like cards bein favorites they usually choke that away....

Hope right cards tdam shows up we shsll see

Ohhhhh please target your top pick kyler.....

Cards are favorites? Seems ludicrous based on recent history between the two teams and current dumpster fire defense. Rams should be favored by 5 or so in my opinion.

Plus,the Cards have been awful at home in recent times.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Cards are favorites? Seems ludicrous based on recent history between the two teams and current dumpster fire defense. Rams should be favored by 5 or so in my opinion.

Plus,the Cards have been awful at home in recent times.
They're "favorites" but you can't get + odds on the Rams on the betting sites so they aren't really favorites lol

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Howard Balzer

@HBalzer721

Cardinals had no elevations from the practice squad last week, but it's expected that T Jackson Barton will be for this week. Other Ts on practice squad: Luke Tenuta was signed Aug. 29 and Charlie Heck this week. Backups on 53 are Trystan Colon, Jon Gaines II, Isaiah Adams.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Monti/Gannon are actually making progress, this is the game to start showing it.

The Rams have owned us forever, but are incredibly beat up. We played a good team tight on the road in Game 1 and the Cards SHOULD be cheesed off blowing that game, coming into their home opener with something to prove. If they really made big improvements in personnel, and Gannon is a legit good coach, all those factors should lead to a win if this team is actually headed in the right direction.

Last edited:

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Who did we bring in at tackle? I know we elevated a guy from the practice squad, but who did we bring in from outside of the organization to improve the lack of depth there?
They did sign Charlie Heck to the PS Thursday. He has 1300 offensive snaps in 4 years and has 21 career starts at RT.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I had a lot more hope in Wilson, as coverage rolled to MHJ.
Kyler said it’s the first time they played together, it’s true
Still think lack of starters in the preseason was the difference in this game.
Even the play callers were out regular season form.