Wolf says that Vikings game to be flexed

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Congrats guys!

Give the nation a good show like you always do.

It will make the Titans game a lot tougher. The player might start looking past that game to Sunday night.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Well, I'm coming over for this game, but had planned to stay the night anyway and drive back Monday, so it's not too much of an impact to me. Just means I will have to walk back to my hotel later in the evening and probably will be more lit up than I would be four hours earlier...

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I am a bit surprised the Pats and Dolphins got removed, I was convinced the media loved East Coast teams on TV.

The Cards should be fired up from the beating they took by the Vikes last year, hopefully our season ticket holders won't sell a whole crapload of tix to Viking fans again. Purple was everywhere last year, it made me want to throw up.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get the feeling that the Cards are going to throw up another stinker on national TV.

:sad:

The Grud Man

Reaction score
1.) This will make 4 nationally televised games this regular season. Who would have thought that would be possible 3 years ago?

2.) Please don't sell your tickets!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Good stuff I get to listen to the game on my way home from
Cali

DS_Whit

Rookie
Reaction score
I am a bit surprised the Pats and Dolphins got removed, I was convinced the media loved East Coast teams on TV.

The Cards should be fired up from the beating they took by the Vikes last year, hopefully our season ticket holders won't sell a whole crapload of tix to Viking fans again. Purple was everywhere last year, it made me want to throw up.

Cardinals-Vikings weighs heavier on the playoff picture.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Either way it would have been the national game.
I doubt it would have been the #1 game on FOX had it remained in the afternoon. It would have gone up against Cowboys vs Giants at the same time and that is the game that was protected by FOX and where Buck and Aikman are schedule to be. Eventhough those teams both suck, they have large followings and sometimes a good train wreck makes entertaining TV.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1.) This will make 4 nationally televised games this regular season. Who would have thought that would be possible 3 years ago?

2.) Please don't sell your tickets!

we are better on the road, we should sell all our tickets

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
I will need to take Monday off; the late game really is a morning-killer.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I will need to take Monday off; the late game really is a morning-killer.
You got that right. I love/hate it when the Cards get MNF and SNF games. I am always a bag of crap the next morning at work, especiilay since the games don't end until damn near midnight here on the East Coast.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
I get the feeling that the Cards are going to throw up another stinker on national TV.

:sad:

Maybe I am naive but I think we will show well. The last two gamnes have showed me alot of maturity. Or maybe its just because we played the divison teams but I feel like this is a different team in terms of showing up.

:koolaid:

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Never under estimate the power of Favre to totally clog the airwaves with his continuing saga.

Nothing would be nicer than to beat down the Vikes in that game but we'll see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05