Worst NFL team?

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I know its early in the season but who in everyones opinion is the worst team in the NFL?

I can't decide between the Chiefs & Rams...both are terrible. Lions are close too.

I know the Bengals are 0-3 but they are more talented than either of those 3 teams.

One thing I can say is thank GOD the Cardinals aren't in this discussion this year.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd say the Rams.

Also, our win over Miami looks a little better now, doesn't it?

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I could see the Rams and Lions pulling off a couple of wins a piece.

Now that Larry Johnson has cashed it in, the Chiefs are a complete disaster. The worst by far

Lorenzo

Reaction score
rams/chiefs

matt cassell is every bit the bad QB that he looked in the preseason. those people comparing his journey......following a 3 time SB winner tom brady.....to brady stealing the job from a declining drew bledsoe.......can now stand corrected. if his play doesn't improve and the defense breaks down like it did today.....the pats will be on this list soon enough. You cannot be impressed one bit with their first two victories over the chiefs and the jets. they are done.

OP
OP
Zeno

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Rams gave up 37 this week, Lions 31 and the Chiefs 38 none of them played particularly strong teams either.

Those are some bad football teams, similar to the McGinnis led Cardinals in their badness.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
Chiefs are looking unbelievably awful. How do you get blown out by Atlanta at this point? They lost to a bad Raiders team at Arrowhead for their home opener. Even the Patriots loss looks like a loss to a bad team at this point. Detroit and the Rams are awful too but if either played the Chiefs I would pick over the Chiefs.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I think the Lions and the Rams both have the opportunity to "run the table in reverse" as Jim Rome would say....that would be cool!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Chiefs did get a W against he Broncos, so I would have to say it's a toss-up between the Rams & Lions. Cinnci & Houston are winless, but they definitely have more talent.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
the texans at least were close to beating two quality teams in consecutive games. their problems have been on defense...offensively they have some talent. the bengals have talent and they have been competitive against good teams. the rams and lions have absolutely stunk every game.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
So are the Patriots, do you wanna crown them?

Not crowning anybody, but Im not convinced they are one of the worst. Remember, the Texans are one of the teams that are winless. At least Seattle has a win.

Just trying to give some respect to our biggest division rival

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
Maybe not the worst team but we definitely have the worst Head Coach in the NFL

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Not crowning anybody, but Im not convinced they are one of the worst. Remember, the Texans are one of the teams that are winless. At least Seattle has a win.

Just trying to give some respect to our biggest division rival
based on watching both teams this season. I'd say the texans are better than seattle overall. the texans had a 27-10 lead late in the fourth qtr with their backup QB in the game before he gave the colts three turnovers in the last five mins. so they deserved to lose based on that notion, but that falls on rosenfels. you can't put the ball on the ground twice when you have a lead in the 4th like that. the texans also had a great showing vs jax last week. the seahawks have looked horrible every time i've watched them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05