Would they please double team Crabtree?

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
On a similar vein: all year we have been told that Larry can't taper the ball because teams are doubling him, bracketing him ,etc

Yet we see a graphic showing Crabtree leads all SF wrs with catches by a 3x margin over the next one... And all I see all day is Crabtree basically running free with man coverage

I know QB is a huge variable, but why is it that somehow other teams can get the guy everyone knows is getting thrown to open pretty regularly?

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
On a similar vein: all year we have been told that Larry can't taper the ball because teams are doubling him, bracketing him ,etc

Yet we see a graphic showing Crabtree leads all SF wrs with catches by a 3x margin over the next one... And all I see all day is Crabtree basically running free with man coverage

I know QB is a huge variable, but why is it that somehow other teams can get the guy everyone knows is getting thrown to open pretty regularly?

They didn't show Manningham with 42 because he's on IR. They've also got a tight end that runs a 4.3 and randy moss who can still run to draw attention. If Crabtree played every other team he like he played against us he'd warrant more double coverage (from other teams). 4 of his 7 TDs came vs us this season. Typical.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky