Wow, Navarre really sucks.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
Does anyone still think it is OK that matt hasnt been in camp yet and has missed 1 preseason game.

You better beleive after this the Matt camp is going to be a little more hardline on their stance. all they have to do is bring a video of this game to the negotiating table.

i think this could makes things a little more worse then good. It could also make things better becuase the Cards might be more willing to give into more the demands.

We shall see.

Nothing has to be said by either party.

It's the elephant in the room...:D

ReddBird

Registered
Reaction score
I've been a Navarre supporter since the beginning. I thought he showed flashes of talent and Green has always beenin his corner. But after today's game...man, what is the coach seein' in practice? Whatever it is, it wasn't here today. A disappointment on every level.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really think the Cardinals want to put a good product on the field after listening to Mike Bidwill at halftime and the announcer's comments about the new stadium during the game... and the new revenue flow provides the means. At least I want to believe.

Seeing the new Cardinals blossom today in their new stadium, I felt proud. I kept asking myself how could Matt Leinart not want to be down there on the field playing with perhaps only one injury separating him from being a starting NFL Quarterback?

If the guaranteed (clear) money is fair and the incentives are reasonable... Matt Leinart needs to sign now. If he does not want to be a part of this team something is wrong with him. If I could play NFL football, I would have wanted to be down there today. I'd rather lose with Navarre and Davey as backups that have a QB that puts a (presumed) overpriced contract ahead of the team and a golden opportunity.

The Cardinals need to get Matt Leinart signed now or move on. Seriously, unless he is being low balled (which I think he is not), I do not want a player on this team that does not want to be here.

Go Cardinals.:thumbup:

Cardinals, you have me on your side and I will stay there as long as you want to win as much as I do. There seems to be something special in the air about this team.

Last edited:

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
PACardsFan said:
I have consistently tried to give Navarre the benefit of the doubt, but we will be in big trouble if we don't get Leinart into camp ASAP. The ONLY way we could survive with Navarre if he never steps on the field again. From what I've seen, that's a work in progress. If & when Warner goes down, Leinart had better be ready. Otherwise, we're looking at a miserable season. When Leinart does go in, I fully expect him to never relinquish it.
Fixed it for you.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
On the bright side, Rohan Davey was brilliant during his time on the field.

:mrgreen:

Bobcat

Reaction score
I think that we all agree that John N. Really Sucks, Really Sucks. Now Matt and His Agents are holding all of the Card's; and probably by the short hairs due to John's performance today.

BOBCAT

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I seriously doubt the Cards will change their offer much, if at all, because of how Navarre played. Have we not learned the Bidwills have zero problem playing hardball when they believe they are in the right?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LoyaltyisaCurse said:
Bring McCown back...

McClown is history..the only remnants are a statue of him passing to Nate Poole in the Great Lawn. Check it out next game...it's sweet. Bronze and everything.

McCown is craptastic...stop calling for him.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
krepitch said:
On the bright side, Rohan Davey was brilliant during his time on the field.

:mrgreen:

Geez, how bad is Davey if he can't even pry any gametime away from Navarre?

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Assface said:

so bad he won't be even the emergency 3rd qb in the regular season. There's no point in him getting any time, really. When Leinart signs, Otis is gone, and Davey is the 4th qb. End of august Davey's cut anyway.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
McClown is history..the only remnants are a statue of him passing to Nate Poole in the Great Lawn. Check it out next game...it's sweet. Bronze and everything.

McCown is craptastic...stop calling for him.

I'll call for him as our 2nd string until Matt gets up to speed, if he's cut I'd sign him in a heartbeat, knows the system and he's not Navarre bad.

Navarre is awful, he'd have to play for 3 years to get to craptastic.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Leinart hasn't signed and I would say when he does he is the backup to Warner immediately. Navarre is an embarrassment.

Ohio Cards Fan

Veteran
Reaction score
SoCal Cardfan said:
Inaccurate and just plain scared back there it seems.

Would you expect anything else from a piece of sh__ Michigan alum. Go Buckeyes...and Cards, of course!!!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Bobcat said:
I think that we all agree that John N. Really Sucks, Really Sucks. Now Matt and His Agents are holding all of the Card's; and probably by the short hairs due to John's performance today.

BOBCAT

Agreed..... Matty Hollywood made alot of money today.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anytimeuwnt said:
Agreed..... Matty Hollywood made alot of money today.

Disagree. If anything, the Bidwills probably think the fact they won without him strengthens their position.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
Assface said:

Not that I think he is particularly good, but Davey will probably play a lot the next game before the 1st team plays 2 1/2 quarters in game 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05