Ya' just can't lose.

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
How would you like to see DG go through another draft with a real early-round picking order?

Think what he could pick-up in rounds 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... yes, youth again, but finally really talented youth in the right areas. That is good.

Oh, yea. There is that other thing. You have to have a losing-season.

Hell is frozen and reputable sports pundits are calling for the BIG RED to win their division and make the play-offs. That is REAL good.

So...we will have not "played to our potential" or had several disasters strike :stick: :stick: :stick: for us not to end up with a mid-to-late-round picking order. Real interesting to see how DG drafts there...

Getting three-straight years of talent infusion from early-round picking order could set the base of a SUPER-BOWL team. THAT would be REALLY good.

However the season plays out, it will be good. Ya' just can't lose.

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
That's how the Cowboys did it: by good drafts.
-In 1988 they drafted Michael Irving, Ken Norton, Jr, and Chad Hennings.
-In 1989 they got Troy Aikman, Daryl Johnston, Stepnoski.
-In 1990 they got Emmitt Smith, and
-In 1991 they got Russell Maryland, Alvin Harper, Eric Williams, Leon Lett, and Godfrey Myles.

2 good drafts and 2 great drafts made them a dynasty. We are half way there!

Reaction score
I would be extremely dissapointed if this team doesn't make the playoffs. While giving Denny another year of high draft picks could be good, I 'm sick and tired of having to wait ONE MORE YEAR for a good team. I'm convinced that the Cardinals, as they are right now, have enough talent to win the Super Bowl this year. NO MORE REBUILDING! Our time is NOW!:fans:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan