Yard Services

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
I own a small landscape design/install/maintenance company and I am now looking for a few new clients.

We do anything from pavers to built in BBQ's to fake grass to overseeding to concrete work, pool fences and ornamental steel, whatever your heart desires. It is myself and 2 other people that are also my biz partners, I contract out my steel work but he is a good friend and has a very large portfolio.

If anyone you know or yourself has a need please let me know, I will give a 15% ASFN discount on any job or $25 in your pocket for a referral.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I own a small landscape design/install/maintenance company and I am now looking for a few new clients.

ASFN members are allowed to post their businesses in this "For Sale" forum.

But it would kind of help out if you said where you live, what areas you service, if you are licensed, have an ROC number, and provide referrals upon request.

OP
OP
Tyler

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
I am insured but do not currently have an ROC.

I service anywhere the 51 east.

Weekly services start at $30 depending on the size of the yard and amount of plants in said yard.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Tyler, what happened with the apptmt. you had set up with my husband to start the weekly service at the 2 houses in Gilbert?

You had agreed to do the work, then you never showed up nor returned his calls. Very disappointing - especially after he had dismissed the other landscaper. Now he has to find some else. :thumbdown

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tyler, what happened with the apptmt. you had set up with my husband to start the weekly service at the 2 houses in Gilbert?

You had agreed to do the work, then you never showed up nor returned his calls. Very disappointing - especially after he had dismissed the other landscaper. Now he has to find some else. :thumbdown

What's the deal, Tyler, did you get hit by a bus? ASFN for sale forum is a benefit for members, but if you don't show up and return calls it makes us look bad.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maksince98