Yeeaaaaaaaa Baby!!!!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even after this many hours after the game I still dont know what to say..

I have been having flashbacks from the late 80's till this day when I would be wearing Cards hats and jersys and everyone talked mess..

God Dammit I Never Thought I would Be Alive To Witness Our Cards Playing For It All!

20+ years.. 20+ YEARS!!!!!!

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
I always thought I would never lived to see my Cards get into the SuperBowl, my two kids maybe and their kids but not in my lifetime!!! Please Please win this for the true diehards that sat in those metal bleachers or the out of towners thats been thru the misery for decades

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Even after this many hours after the game I still dont know what to say..

I have been having flashbacks from the late 80's till this day when I would be wearing Cards hats and jersys and everyone talked mess..

God Dammit I Never Thought I would Be Alive To Witness Our Cards Playing For It All!

20+ years.. 20+ YEARS!!!!!!

SO SO ****ing sweet! I have not yet let it hit me. I keep trying. But everytime I think about it I laugh and curse out loud. Time to shock the world. Unfrigginbelievable...

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Journey is not over yet!! FINAL STOP, TAMPA BAY FOR THE VINCE LOMBARDI TROPHY

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
I stayed for close to an hour after the game in the stadium. When I was walking out to leave there was an older man sitting in his seat with nobody within prolly 30 feet of him. Just smiling and looking around, taking it all in. When I walked by I gave him a high five and said "great day to be a Cards fan, makes up for the last 20 years" and he just smiled and laughed and said, "I am just affraid if I get up and leave right now...I am just gonna wake up and find out it was a dream. I am gonna sit here till they drag my ass out. Just amazing"

That is basically how I feel. A few hours after I left the stadium, I am sitting in my recliner, watching the game, having a celebratory beer...and it still just seems unreal. This is just awesome....great day for all of the fans who have followed this team with every ounce of their being. Not to be greedy, but 1 more win this year would really just put the icing on the cake.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow is all I can say. I really believed we could make it here, but I didn't want to Hextalll it.

:D

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we sat in the stadium for 30 minutes after the game and just boozed/celebrated/ate cake for two and half hours in the great lawn afterward.

good lord... the great lawn was just stupifying in it's greatness. before after and probably during (don't know - was inside!!!!!!) the game.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we sat in the stadium for 30 minutes after the game and just boozed/celebrated/ate cake for two and half hours in the great lawn afterward.

good lord... the great lawn was just stupifying in it's greatness. before after and probably during (don't know - was inside!!!!!!) the game.

We need a few more horses made of crystal, bro.

AZOffaly

Reaction score
Unbelievable. I never thought I'd see the day. When I lived over there, and was a season ticket holder, I saw so many bad bad days, that this one seems surreal. Kent Grahams propensity for throwing at lads ankles, Jake Plummers false dawn(s), a defense trying to tackle like a bunch of drunks, and regularly being out numbered by 'visiting' fans.

There were bright days, like beating the Cowboys a couple of times, and a few others, but mostly it was occasional bouts of optimism, followed by regular, crushing, reality checks.

So, today, I'm sure Pat Tillman is looking down with a big grin on his face and he probably can't believe these words either.

THE CARDS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser