You guys have gone off the deep end!

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't buy this premise...but let's run with it for a minute: if it really is a wash for this week/this season, wouldn't it be better for Leinart to get the game experience so that he's better out of the shoot next year?

Yeah, but it's game 3 Pariah. If we lose out with Kurt, then you can't be mad at DG for having a plan and sticking to it. I'm not about to second guess our coach now. A qb change in week 4 is ridiculous if he's not the sole reason you're not winning. If we lose this week and Kurt stinks it up then that will be 3 games in a row in which we haven't gotten it done, and with any team that falls on the qb. If after that we go to ML then I won't be as opposed to it.

OP
OP
CardShark

CardShark

DEAL WITH IT!
Reaction score
I thought we had consensus on this? Who else was at fault? The defense for not pitching a shut out?

IF there is a consensus, it was for the game against the Rams. With that game we have people acting like Warner has been the root cause for all of our losses. Nothing could be further from the truth. If you want to lay the blame for all of the losses on someone in particular, then go after the O-Line and the piss poor coaching associated with it. Maybe we should attack our star receivers for dropping catchable passes instead. Hey Edge, you suck because you're not getting 5 yards a carry! Cut Bergen for fumbling the ball inside the 20 against Seattle! Don't re-sign Big because of his false starts!
Make Rackers ride the bench awhile for missing the 2 field goal tries! He missed 2 in a row, last year was a fluke!

mesacardsfan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I agree cardshark he has a bad game and people act like he is the sole reason we have been a perenial loser...its rediculous. It was ONE game and really the only game where the Oline showed up a little bit, lets give this offense and warner a chance to get it going!

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
It is liking watching monkeys throw their own feces at the zoo......

8ndkorner

Registered
Reaction score
For everyone that wants to point out how many times Warner has fumbled the ball since he's been here, stop and think about how many of those were from poor pass protection and him being blindsided. People have suddenly forgotten that we've had the worst line play in the league during that time. Even the Seattle game has to be attributed to poor line play as well as poor play calling. You can't just look at stats and say everything falls on Warner now. Was Warner hit by Little as he threw the pick in the endzone? Was the ball knocked from his hands to cause the fumble? Some are saying both of those things happened. Why not hold the coaches accountable for not taking a couple kneel downs and then kicking the game winner? It just sounds to me like alot of Chicken Little talk going on.

For everyone that thought the Rams are the same team as last year, you didn't pay any attention to the offseason. They still have talent on that team, but their biggest improvement was to get rid of Marmie. The Rams are contenders this year. I would love to have Steven Jackson on this team.

Again the voice of reason. But you might as well give it up shark. It's like talking politics. You'll never change their minds or opinions. Folks want to give up on the season after 3 games and give the rook playing time. Haven't we had enough of that yet. I can't wait for Leinert to play too.But not this soon. He's going to get killed back there. Warner is our best chance now. It's the line and the fact that he's knows he's gonna get creamed but wants to try to make a play. He needs to stop that and take the sack. Then it's back to pointing at the line and the fact that we did nothing to improve it.