YouTube TV NFL Sunday ticket renewals.

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you prove you're a vet? I mean I got out of the military in 1982...

This link has a list of documents you can use to verify your vet status.

Military spouses and immediate family members are also eligible.

For those that are unable to get the military discount, there is also a student discount. Price is also $199, and I believe RedZone add-on is $10. Student accounts have a single-stream limitation.

Last edited:

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
My mother was smart enough to walk me to the courthouse, put the original on file, and get certified copies :)
In fact the instructions i followed came from my discharge. It said to take my DD-214 to the county clerks department for recording basically like recording a deed for a property.

Regardless of where I live at the time, I can call the county’s clerk office and request a certified copy. They mail it to me with no cost. I have done this many times since my discharge.

In the discharge paperwork and exit processing they stress you need to do this recording.

Personally, I was a bit scared not to do as instructed even though I wasn’t under command any longer:)

I do understand the VA can get you a certified copy these days, just look it up on the VA site. Much has changed since the 70s…

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on this. Mine had automatically renewed at $489(which I hadn't realized) but I got online with youtube and they gave it to me for the $199.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky