Timberwolves @ Suns Friday Playoff game thread 4-26-2024 - Game 3

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even if true, those draft picks we traded away could have made us relevant again.
Maybe. That trade definitely destroyed the future. I just don’t know that a bunch of mediocre draft picks would have netted us the #1 superstar needed to make them relevant again.

Maybe coulda happened. But it woulda taken Bridges/picks to get a true #1 superstar back. That def isn’t possible now though. This team is totally screwed.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You were fine getting humiliated by the Mavs and then being 25-26 with a breaking down CP3, while also getting humiliated multiple times during the period before KD was traded for?

Look, the KD trade has been a disaster but let’s not pretend the Suns weren’t veering towards nothingnesss before the trade.

Those are very specific instances that are some of the most negatives examples of what went wrong, so of course you make it seem like they played like that and your examples really take the pre-kd teams out of context.

That suns team would beat the current suns.

Edit: this team has been humiliated all season long and three games in round one.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
do we get free food anywhere if we get swept?

here me out

everybody does the if we hit ten 3s or when by ten or some stupid ish

but what if a comfort food brand offered a free whatever if we get swept? would that be out of bounds?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You were fine getting humiliated by the Mavs and then being 25-26 with a breaking down CP3, while also getting humiliated multiple times during the period before KD was traded for?

Look, the KD trade has been a disaster but let’s not pretend the Suns weren’t veering towards nothingnesss before the trade.
So this.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Another post-season blow out at home. There really isn’t anything left to say. Blow this whole thing up. Literally, they need to dump the entire team. There isn’t one player I’m in favor of keeping.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Another post-season blow out at home. There really isn’t anything left to say. Blow this whole thing up. Literally, they need to dump the entire team. There isn’t one player I’m in favor of keeping.

We just dump the entire team lol

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe. That trade definitely destroyed the future. I just don’t know that a bunch of mediocre draft picks would have netted us the #1 superstar needed to make them relevant again.

Maybe coulda happened. But it woulda taken Bridges/picks to get a true #1 superstar back. That def isn’t possible now though. This team is totally screwed.
You can’t have it both ways either that team sucked and we would have high picks or it didn’t and we could have made some moves around the edges to improve it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison