Timberwolves @ Suns Friday game thread 4-5-2024

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
The media likes to make the above argument, but Suns it's not legitimate.

Most of the fans I know didn't want to add a starting point guard but rather a rotation point guard. It would have been a Cam Payne type role.

Phoenix needed a rotation point guard who could provide veteran leadership when Devin Booker needed rest late 3rd quarter and starting the 4th quarter. Also, it's nice to have a backup point guard in case of injury.
while beal is underrated right now i hope he stays - im starting to think he is that guy - keep the team in line and let book cook - hes already figuring it out by necessity and much like book - beal is pretty large for a pg and can have his way with traditional pgs

bb3 ftw

Last edited:

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
while beal is underrated right now i hope he stays - im starting to think he is that guy - keep the team in line and let book cook - hes already figuring it out by necessity and much like book - beal is pretty large for a pg and can have his way with traditional pgs

bb3 ftw

What traditional point guards?

Beal is awesome in accepting his role and running with it. I think he’s quietly becoming our leader but no one will say it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

bb3 ftw

I like that Beal is always talking about improving the defense and he has demonstrated his willingness to sacrifice his stats for the needs of the team.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I like that Beal is always talking about improving the defense and he has demonstrated his willingness to sacrifice his stats for the needs of the team.
brings the ball up quick - last game he was coming over half court while nurk was coming to setting a screen - beal calls him off and points over to book - nurk goes and pins book's man as book swings around - so instead of simply giving book the ball and watching - everyone was moving - nurk slipped into the paint so they couldn't help on book - allen slashed - it was beautiful

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison