2023 CFB Season

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree, I am a big cowboys and longhorns fan, but I don't have the same level of interest in the pro games as I do college. College games are so exciting and filled with passion. especially for the neutral games that I watch. I was absolutely glued to the Texas Tech/Wyoming game last night.
That game was so much damn fun to watch.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
All I heard during august camps was how much Texas Tech was undervalued and how they could win the conference.

Then Wyoming happened.
for sure, and it was a bloody day for the big 12 with TCU, Baylor, and Tech all getting upset. Hard to imagine that either of those 3 can make the playoff now. I suspect all three will lose multiple games.

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That game was so much damn fun to watch.

Just watching the replay tonight. What a game!

Colorado is going to be scary in years to come if they keep recruiting the top playmakers.

Not much resistance on D, TCU moved the ball pretty well. And they seem a little thin in the depth department. A beatable team, but a very scary team.

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Pretty sure I saw that #11 throw a punch during the game too, haven't been able to find the video though. He really should be suspended.

SeattleCardinal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Travis Hunter will miss the ASU game in Tempe then - doubtful whether it will change the outcome. :cry:

Shedeur Sanders is getting a bit of criticism for seeming to poke CSU's Mohamed Kamara in the eye. I think that Kamara got ejected later during the game for targeting. So emotions were obviously running high.

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Travis Hunter will miss the ASU game in Tempe then - doubtful whether it will change the outcome. :cry:

Shedeur Sanders is getting a bit of criticism for seeming to poke CSU's Mohamed Kamara in the eye. I think that Kamara got ejected later during the game for targeting. So emotions were obviously running high.

Ya, that game was totally out of control. And I think the way the coaches handled it just threw fire on the whole thing.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Pretty sure I saw that #11 throw a punch during the game too, haven't been able to find the video though. He really should be suspended.
Times sure have changed. Not all that many years ago that hit was part of the game

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ya, that game was totally out of control. And I think the way the coaches handled it just threw fire on the whole thing.
Deion and his whole “it’s personal” schtick goes a long way towards creating that environment

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Times sure have changed. Not all that many years ago that hit was part of the game

I disagree, especially in the college game.

The ball had already hit the ground, totally unnecessary, dirty, non football play.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

The ball had already hit the ground, totally unnecessary, dirty, non football play.

Never said it wasn’t dirty in these times.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I think we all forget how dudes used to hit before the softening of football

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think we all forget how dudes used to hit before the softening of football

I don't think that hitting a receiver after the ball already hit the ground was really part of that old school mentality. Its like hitting someone after the whistle has blown.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison