2023 CFB Season

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Correct but boy did it feel right when I said it

I know. I said some pretty pessimistic things myself. Turns out, KD is for real. I hope he sticks with the playcalling and he has more up his sleeve. Some of that he called at Oregon last night, like the pass to Drew Pyne.

SeattleCardinal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I know. I said some pretty pessimistic things myself. Turns out, KD is for real. I hope he sticks with the playcalling and he has more up his sleeve. Some of that he called at Oregon last night, like the pass to Drew Pyne.
Can you imagine CKD directing J. Daniels, J. Wilson, D. Trayanum, R. Pearsall, et al, in addition to J. Conyers and E. Badger? It would be like the greatest show on turf.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man, sure hope Colorado starts to show some quiet humility. This was ridiculous last week...

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Miami didn't take a knee to run out the clock and this happens...

SeattleCardinal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Great comeback by the Trees. And definitely a missed opportunity for a W by ASU last week.

It will be interesting to see how Colorado does against UCLA and Oregon State coming up.

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great comeback by the Trees. And definitely a missed opportunity for a W by ASU last week.

It will be interesting to see how Colorado does against UCLA and Oregon State coming up.

My initial reaction is that they will get thumped. But who knows, they sure can put up a lot of points and they have Travis Hunter back now.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Miami didn't take a knee to run out the clock and this happens...

I've watched the replay several times. I'm not sure if the running back's elbow wasn't down. It looked like it to me.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Oregon coach going full Kingsbury today ba Washington. Foolish decision before end of half and end of game

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison