Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
sounds like Nabers is killing IT at his pro day

measuring 6' and 200 lbs and putting up the vert and 40 time really helps him

i think there was fear he would measure 5-10 and 185 or something

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Meh, Pennix isn't a RB or WR...and isn't considered a mobile QB. His knees shouldn't really take a beating and he shouldn't be in excess danger of a non-contact injury, just hanging in the pocket.
He isn’t a mobile QB because they fear injury. He can still run elusively.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
But Penix is out of knees ain't he?
They say the knee is usually stronger after being rebuilt.. penix has a rebuild on both knees doesn't he? If so it would seem his risk of future knee injuries is lower than other guys
Myth: an ACL tear increases the risk of another.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Myth: an ACL tear increases the risk of another.
Not sure this is true...

Am I more likely to tear my ACL again?

The simple answer is yes, if you have torn your ACL once you are at an increased chance of tearing your ACL again. This is true for both knees. Meaning, if you tear your ACL in your right knee, you are more likely to tear either your left or right ACL when compared to someone without any ACL tears. Although this is true, someone who had an ACL tear of their right knee, is more likely to rupture their right ACL than compared to their left ACL . Meaning, whatever side you tore your ACL on is the side more likely to experience another tear.[3] [7]

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Will not be available at 27
Don’t get too hyped on 49 times. They’re only somewhat significant if a guy runs much slower than expected.

Other than Chris Johnson, I can’t think of an elite 40 time that has had an impact in the NFL

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Don’t get too hyped on 49 times. They’re only somewhat significant if a guy runs much slower than expected.

Other than Chris Johnson, I can’t think of an elite 40 time that has had an impact in the NFL
More has to do with him running with a 'broken' foot. That's the type player you want on your team.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I like his overall body of work. I didn't think he would be there before the 40 time.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Imagine if we needed a QB at #4. At WR I feel that the top three and maybe top four (Thomas) are all VG, even if I don't know how they should be ranked. At QB it seems certain that Williams goes #1 but after that I wouldn't want to have to choose whether to try to move up or stay at four, and see who is left. In hindsight QB #2, last year was the best. Might be the case this year as well. So for a change, as Cardinals fans we can sit back and really enjoy the Draft. And this Board will be even crazier than usual whether we get MHJ or not. Fourth pick (as of now) in four weeks. Doesn't get any better.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard