Best Arizona college team

Angryguy

Reaction score
After watching the games this weekend it looks like ASU is definately the better of the 3 teams (tough for this Wildcat fan to say!) What do you think?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dirk Koetter has a make or break season on his hands and Arizona has an up and coming program. ASU doesn't have any "stars" on their team as they had in years past. I think ASU barely beats out UofA for best record this year and then UofA dominates for the next few seasons.

ASU needs a name coach

burndoggy

Veteran
Reaction score
ASU just barely over NAU, sorry uofa your a couple years away.

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
Dirk Koetter has a make or break season on his hands and Arizona has an up and coming program. ASU doesn't have any "stars" on their team as they had in years past. I think ASU barely beats out UofA for best record this year and then UofA dominates for the next few seasons.

ASU needs a name coach

:shrug:

burndoggy

Veteran
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:

ASU needs a name coach
asu doesnt have any "stars" walter,j. williams and dale robinson will all play on sundays,as will ainsworth and and offensive lineman or two.by the way what i have seen of stoops so far is a far cry from an up and coming program, sure the guy can recruit but so far he has cost his team 2 games with his terrible coaching.

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
burndoggy said:
ASU just barely over NAU, sorry uofa your a couple years away.
Last time i checked UofA beat NAU so that makes NAU better how? :shrug:

burndoggy

Veteran
Reaction score
Espo said:
Last time i checked UofA beat NAU so that makes NAU better how? :shrug:
i think nau will have a better season obviously there not a better team there division 1AA.and by the way you can thank that tucson referee for that horrible celebration call, it changed the game.enjoy that win it might be the last one you guys get in a while.