Cityzen’s corner

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The UCL games were awesome today! I had the multicast going say work on Paramount+ when schedule allowed.
Absolute barn-burner in Madrid. Need to watch the highlights from the Arsenal match. Should be a great second leg next week.

Today's games aren't super-inspiring. I GUESS I'll watch the best player in the world against one of the most storied clubs.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Absolute barn-burner in Madrid. Need to watch the highlights from the Arsenal match. Should be a great second leg next week.

Today's games aren't super-inspiring. I GUESS I'll watch the best player in the world against one of the most storied clubs.
nOt EnOugH sCoRinG! NFL fa fa fa faaaaa. John Madden Bronco Nagurski BRETT FAVREE!!!!!

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
My kid loves Messi. Has never seen him play. Calls CR7 a bench player. Has never seen him play either.
World Cup was amazing whenever that happened. That's crazy that your kid didn't see it.

Even with Miami? Big shot like you has to have Apple TV+.

Messi is the main one. There's a kid who plays serious club ball (Next Level Soccer trains 4x per week and does 30+ tournament a year) who has a City and Real jersey. There are a few other kids who wear City Blue, and there are a lot of Mbappe France jerseys.

It's a shame that Messi won the world cup in an Argentina kit that was so mid. Bib on the back was embarrassing.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
City building a 40 point cushion. Just deduct their point margin -1 for the foreseeable future.

Well give up 4 points from last year