Clippers @ Suns Tuesday game thread 4-9-2024

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you're in the second apron - paying millions up on millions for 3 of the best in the game - and you're losing 51-14 in a must win game at home

how could you not fire frank vogel

Vogel should have been fired earlier in the season, the same with Jones.

Can the owner step up to the plate this late in the season?

Time to find out.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
This is our last home regular season game.

I'd say unbelievable, but it really isn't. What a disaster. Vogel isn't playing the game but this was a complete disgusting abomination of a strategy. Terrible.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
just forfeit - we basically already have - send the gorilla out with a white flag - let everybody think its a joke and then just don't come back out - if the fans stay - let them play the clippers - couldn't be any worse

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This team has quit on Vogel to me. Never bought into his system of coaching. But a lot of the blame goes on the players who are undisciplined and make way too many mistakes. Still don’t know the identity of this team they are so schizophrenic

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is our last home regular season game.

I'd say unbelievable, but it really isn't. What a disaster. Vogel isn't playing the game but this was a complete disgusting abomination of a strategy. Terrible.

Oh yeah… I forgot this was the last home game of the year. I mean… if we lose out, it could LITERALLY be the last of the year if we drop to the 10 spot.

Would make sense. The last two home games the last two seasons for the Suns ended this way. Might as well go for the trifecta!

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
14 pts in the first quarter
19 pts in the second

odds on whether we score 20 pts in the third or fourth?

wagon mound 464

Veteran
Reaction score
Suns down by 33 at the half... I'm sure Frank will
have a new game plan for the second half.

Time to put in IT and see if he can recharge the
energy that they say he is capable of doing while
sitting on the bench.

Embarrassing. At least the Lakers-Warriors game
is more exciting to watch the rest of the evening.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh yeah… I forgot this was the last home game of the year. I mean… if we lose out, it could LITERALLY be the last of the year if we drop to the 10 spot.

Would make sense. The last two home games the last two seasons for the Suns ended this way. Might as well go for the trifecta!
It’s just freakin weird. No other team seems to come close to collapsing like this.

The only player on all those teams is book.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
My house, in the first quarter I was telling my family they needed to sit the starters and tell them to relax, and refocus. Vogel does nothing. EJ says they need to sit the starters. Nope. Vogel puts Bol Bol on Zubac. Really? Then we get to halftime, TC first thing he says is Vogel needed to sit the starters. That Cotton would have pulled all five.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen