Happy 420!

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
The best holiday of the year is almost upon us. So here's a early happy 420 for everyone.

Posting early just as a reminder to go stock up today and tomorrow. The sales are already going on. Harvest has pretty much everything 2 for 1 today and tomorrow. I just stocked up for the next half year on the Nighttime Sprinkles that I use as a sleep aid every night. You can't beat these savings.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is a sticker drop day at Dutch Bros tomorrow and Starbucks has double stars on both Saturday and Sunday. Not into Hitler's birthday or marijuana, but I will be partaking in some overpriced drinks. :)

OP
OP
Devilmaycare

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Do you guys have THC beverages in Az yet? Oiy, if not you’re missing out.
It's very limited, at least what I've seen. The dispensaries have little shot ones sort of like 5-hour energy. There's some drink mix-ins on the market too. I use one of the packets of Nighttime Sprinkles every night as my go to bed. I usually use it as an ice cream topper though over putting it in a drink. They're the best thing ever for my insomnia. They always put me over the top and I crash for the night. Never found anything so effective for me. The packets are 10 mg of THC and 3 mg of melatonin. Great combo.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn