Jaden Rashada - transferring

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What do you think of Leavitt? It seems like Leavitt and Rashada were pretty much on the same level coming out of high school. I don't know if Leavitt can throw the same deep ball like Rashada, but he should turn out to be pretty solid. He looks a lot more durable and less frail than Rashada.
The one promising thing after listening to the SOTD podcast is that Leavitt has gotten better as spring practices have gone on. I like hearing that since I think it speaks to him getting the offense and developing those on field relationships with the first stringers

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rashada has moved on so many times. He must be chasing money.
Allegedly, he got $0 at ASU. I have heard that said about him three times. I assume he is getting something from Georgia but it is undoubtedly nothing close to what Florida was giving him before they realized they didn’t have the money.

Disclaimer: I know Florida cannot directly give NIL $ but it was rather o one of their collectives

I believe he will be in the portal in December again

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Allegedly, he got $0 at ASU. I have heard that said about him three times. I assume he is getting something from Georgia but it is undoubtedly nothing close to what Florida was giving him before they realized they didn’t have the money.

Disclaimer: I know Florida cannot directly give NIL $ but it was rather o one of their collectives

I believe he will be in the portal in December again
ASU still working out when it is to pay players and when it is not

HEyO? B

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard