M. Knight Shyamalan’s “Trap”

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dig that idea. My fear watching the trailer was going to be his daughter goes missing and they play Hartnett trying to find her… and twist end is he’s the guy they’re actually looking for.

But this trailer makes it seem like he’s just the guy they’re looking for. Maybe that’s the misdirect.

Either way, good premise and if nothing else, M. Night keeps coming up with original to original-ish movies and I give him all the credit in the world for doing so during this period of IP driven entertainment.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
so in this one the serial killer is the good guy because he takes his kid to a concert?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
huh? It looks like a movie all about the "bad guy", telling a story from the serial killer's perspective, which is a new twist. doesn't mean he's the "good guy".
I just kinda got the feeling we are supposed to root for him to escape so his daughter never has to find out her great dad is a psycho

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
huh? It looks like a movie all about the "bad guy", telling a story from the serial killer's perspective, which is a new twist. doesn't mean he's the "good guy".
Kind of reminds me of the movie "The Voices" with Ryan Reynolds. I really liked that movie.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard