Should we nickname Tip Reiman "Top Ramen"

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How about a tee shirt with a little historical context. This Draft will probably be remembered as the one we got Harrison. So, I'm going back to the 1840 US Presidential election. The winning Whig Party candidates were William Henry Harrison (President) and John Tyler (VP). And they ran with the slogan of "Tippecanoe and Tyler Too". And now almost 200 years later we go with:
Tippecanoe and Kyler Too

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
How about a tee shirt with a little historical context. This Draft will probably be remembered as the one we got Harrison. So, I'm going back to the 1840 US Presidential election. The winning Whig Party candidates were William Henry Harrison (President) and John Tyler (VP). And they ran with the slogan of "Tippecanoe and Tyler Too". And now almost 200 years later we go with:
Tippecanoe and Kyler Too
No

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Tippecanoe and Kyler Too
I knew several of you guys were quite a bit older than me.
But damn

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tippecanoe and Kyler Too
Is that a short joke? ;)

William Henry Harrison died just 31 days after his inauguration as president in 1841, making his presidency the shortest in U.S. history.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tippecanoe and Kyler Too
Crazy historical fact. John Tyler, the 10th POTUS, still has one living grandson. Harrison Ruffin Tyler born in 1928 to Lyon Gardiner Tyler.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've heard that one before. Essentially Tyler had a kid in his late 70s and so did his son.
Yep. As recently as 2020, there were two living grandsons, but Harrison's last living sibling (Lyon Gardiner Tyler Jr.) passed away that year.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Crazy historical fact. John Tyler, the 10th POTUS, still has one living grandson. Harrison Ruffin Tyler born in 1928 to Lyon Gardiner Tyler.
Brian, thanks. Really enjoyed the info. I'd like to think that my (proposed tee shirt) pays homage to two former presidents and three present Cardinals.