Streaming Equipment (Nvidia Shield, Apple TV, Roku, Fire Stick et al)

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@jf-08 , I found this recently updated article about Shield and Prime specifically and it seems pretty comprehensive:

Full disclosure, I have never used a Shield and know nothing about "blinqblinq" other than the steps they recommend look logical to me for troubleshooting.

One thing you may consider before giving up is the Shield's customer service. They're a pretty big name in the streaming game now, so I'm hoping they have a chat or some mechanism to help users out when things inevitably go south.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@jf-08 , I found this recently updated article about Shield and Prime specifically and it seems pretty comprehensive:

Full disclosure, I have never used a Shield and know nothing about "blinqblinq" other than the steps they recommend look logical to me for troubleshooting.

One thing you may consider before giving up is the Shield's customer service. They're a pretty big name in the streaming game now, so I'm hoping they have a chat or some mechanism to help users out when things inevitably go south.
Thanks! I'll definitely check this out.

I really appreciate everyone's help and suggestions in here!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison