JerkFace

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
He stunk or the players didn’t listen to him… either way, he had to go.

It’s a bad look though. The Suns are probably going to have to sell people on the job rather than vice versa.

They won’t have to sell it. Vogel just walked away with an enormous amount of money. I mean worst case is you get the biggest payday of your career.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That should fix everything. ;)

Gambo was just reciting all of the head coaches Booker (drafted in 2015) has played for the other day. Maybe the 7th one will be a charm for you guys.

Vogel was to blame for your team's failures about as much as Ham was for the Lakers. Both were just fall guys for failures elsewhere in the organization.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score

Gambo was just reciting all of the head coaches Booker (drafted in 2015) has played for the other day. Maybe the 7th one will be a charm for you guys.

Vogel was to blame for your team's failures about as much as Ham was for the Lakers. Both were just fall guys for failures elsewhere in the organization.
Nice troll job you tried to save with your last 2 sentences.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score

we're still better than the lakers tho

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
probably mike budenholzer?
I'd put money on him -- he's from Arizona, another protege of Pop, and even though he only won the title once (ironically against us), he has consistently won basketball games throughout his career. I'd be ok with this hire -- just don't do 5 years for the love of god!

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
the timeline man... idk if it suggests they interviewed all the players they want to return... or if they wanted to wait and decide on a new head coach before announcing the cannage