Week 15 of the Arizona Cardinals off season. 04/15/24-04/21/24

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Trying to predict Monti Ossenfort's behavior based on an n of 1 is a fool's errand.

I think Monti discovered, predictably, that it would be harder to move back into the top 10 in this draft than it was in the last one. He knows he needs to get a marketable and marquee talent in this draft -- or his team will really have to push for the playoff's this year.

Of course, if you clear out the language, you'll find that Albert Breer's "scoop" is that after talking to people he thinks Monti is considering sticking.

Hard hitting journalism and not just posting for the content mills.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I'll admit I'm being lazy -- did we bring in LSU's Brian Thomas for a visit?

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trying to predict Monti Ossenfort's behavior based on an n of 1 is a fool's errand.

I think Monti discovered, predictably, that it would be harder to move back into the top 10 in this draft than it was in the last one. He knows he needs to get a marketable and marquee talent in this draft -- or his team will really have to push for the playoff's this year.

Of course, if you clear out the language, you'll find that Albert Breer's "scoop" is that after talking to people he thinks Monti is considering sticking.

You just made all that up.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score

cmon

ITS ALL WE HAVE RIGHT NOW

otherwise its 10 more days of euphemisms for white players in skill positions, or, back and forth posts of accusations of bad faith reading

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

I agree about the top 10. I'm starting to think the only way Monti trades with Minny, is if the league does in fact force a pick swap between Minny and ATL, giving Minny #8.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
And it probably means it is challenging to find a partner to trade back up for a top 3 receiver. Giants want one of the top 3 receivers, TN wants Joe Alt, Atl wants Dallas Turner, and the Chargers want a king's ransom.
The best scenarios I've seen are the trade down then back up scenario, but that takes some serious coordination and balls to do so.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison