Week 16 of the Arizona Cardinals off season. 04/22/24-04/28/24

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
With Keim I could nearly guess his picks with his love of short WRs in rounds 2-3 and small school darlings in 3-5.

Having someone who can be unpredictable on draft day is fun.
This
The only thing that really stood out to me last year was that we drafted guys off our top 30 visit list. I expect that to happen again
That

Well spoken. Now, get out of my head:)

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We let two WR’s go. If Hollywood and Moore were still on this team I think Turner would be our guy.
If Monti doesn’t come away with MHJ or Odunze he is going to get ostracised here and everywhere else.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
We let two WR’s go. If Hollywood and Moore were still on this team I think Turner would be our guy.
If Monti doesn’t come away with MHJ or Odunze he is going to get ostracised here and everywhere else.
Monti does not care about his opinion here or wherever else. He has two first-round picks; he's likely to be feted after the first round for his genius just by virtue of his having picked more than anyone aside from Chicago.

If we end up with Brian Thomas and Chop Robinson people will give us an A- for filling needs.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monti does not care about his opinion here or wherever else. He has two first-round picks; he's likely to be feted after the first round for his genius just by virtue of his having picked more than anyone aside from Chicago.

If we end up with Brian Thomas and Chop Robinson people will give us an A- for filling needs.
They got people we heard of at positions of need. Championship!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

:barf: