What are you excited for this season?

BleedRed

Registered
Reaction score
A healthy K1 for the whole year and how the offense looks with the new weapons and more experience in the system.

A young athletic secondary and how they play with BB and JT.

I loved how this team responded to the coaching staff last year even when they were much less talented then the opponent.

I think we're a lot more talented now and excited to see how much better we can be.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm excited to see this new offense in year two:

Kyler 100% healthy and with a full offseason in this new offense.

The new look OL and the Running game with James Conner, Michael Carter and Trey Benson running the ball.

An Alpha WR in MHJr!!!

Trey McBride ready to explode.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I'm excited to see this new offense in year two:

Kyler 100% healthy and with a full offseason in this new offense.

The new look OL and the Running game with James Conner, Michael Carter and Trey Benson running the ball.

An Alpha WR in MHJr!!!

Trey McBride ready to explode.
I think the offense can be pretty good. Weirdly, I have more confidence in the coaching staff even after a 4 win season because the team looks like they are trying to do things the right way.

The RB room is deep and talented, and there are enough WRs now with the addition of MHJ and Jones to make teams pay for trying to stop the run.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
So many things!!

1. Gannon and Rallis building our defense with the new talent.

2. Our running game mauling opposing defenses.

3. K1, who is apparently super locked in now, and who has enough help around him, finally reaching his full potential as a pro.

4. McBride and MHJ becoming superstars.

5. Our underrated "no-name" offensive line controlling the LOS.

6. JC running angry and firing up his teammates.

Last edited:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Takin a huge sigh of relief bong rip after us cards fans see harrison jr get his 1st few tds from kyler :).

And knock on wood nooo cards like inj harrison goin down preseason etc..

Id honestly sit harrison till reg season knowin cards luck on nj lol

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Takin a huge sigh of relief bong rip after us cards fans see harrison jr get his 1st few tds from kyler :).

Whoa, what are you doing?

:stick:

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

And if he gets injured early in the season, we can blame the coaches for not playing him in the PS. Perfect plan.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Lots of things actually...

Biggest single thing is to see this team loaded with potential perform. Some of the 1st and 2nd year players will become stars, some solid players and some will flop. Nature of the game. Excited for that journey.

Other things..

Excited to see a healthy K1 with a full off-season with McBride.
Excited to see some of the average players take a step up (maybe). Froholdt and White looked to be ready to reach the next level at times.
Excited to see the Connor and Benson and the overall OL in the run game.
Excited to see how Raiman gets involved in the passing game if he picks up the scheme fast.
Excited to see the hopefully futher development of Garrett Williams.
Excited to see how the pass rush pans out. Will Collins take a step forward? How will Gardeck look when back to his natural role as situational pass rusher?

legend

All Star
Reaction score
Family time.
We spent years and $$$ on season tickets.
Now . .
we watch all the games together. We've suffered long meaningless seasons. We've jumped out of our seats screaming as Fitz scored in the waning minutes of Super Bowl XLIII - sigh . . . always together.

This year, I have a couple of Grandsons that are high school varsity players. The senior is QB and the junior is receiver/DB.
It's a gas watching the games with them - (and the rest of our clan). Them boys talkin' sh*t. They know every player - tendencies - strengths - it's a blast.

Perhaps this year will be even more fun - our team pounding the rock like a freight train.
There will be game day foods - lots of laughter - some swearing . . and we will be cheering, fists in the air when Kyler scampers for a touchdown - when MHJ catches his first score - when our D stones them on 4th and 1.

Excited - no bong rips . . but there will be ice cold beer on tap.
There will be moments!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Family time.
We spent years and $$$ on season tickets.
Now . .
we watch all the games together. We've suffered long meaningless seasons. We've jumped out of our seats screaming as Fitz scored in the waning minutes of Super Bowl XLIII - sigh . . . always together.

This year, I have a couple of Grandsons that are high school varsity players. The senior is QB and the junior is receiver/DB.
It's a gas watching the games with them - (and the rest of our clan). Them boys talkin' sh*t. They know every player - tendencies - strengths - it's a blast.

Perhaps this year will be even more fun - our team pounding the rock like a freight train.
There will be game day foods - lots of laughter - some swearing . . and we will be cheering, fists in the air when Kyler scampers for a touchdown - when MHJ catches his first score - when our D stones them on 4th and 1.

Excited - no bong rips . . but there will be ice cold beer on tap.
There will be moments!
You should Livestream that so I can act like I'm there.
That's awesome... Family ..football.. tradition...amazing.