NFL offseason power rankings: No. 25 Arizona Cardinals have renewed hope with Jonathan Gannon and Marvin Harrison Jr.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
for a Cardinals team that fell shockingly hard after a 10-2 start in 2021.

Seems like a distant memory, sigh.

They're 9-31 since then, including a listless playoff loss to the Rams at the end of that 2021 season.

Seems normal but so very sad…

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
for a Cardinals team that fell shockingly hard after a 10-2 start in 2021.

Seems like a distant memory, sigh.

They're 9-31 since then, including a listless playoff loss to the Rams at the end of that 2021 season.

Seems normal but so very sad…
It’s true, but with your starting qb out for a long period, not a lot of wins should be expected.

I believe we’re on the way up starting this year.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
25 is way too low. This team could explode to 10-2. But it's all predicated on Health. Year 2 D, pass rush, OL, and Benson, Carter will be the difference. Can Kyler get to 10-2 and hand the ball off at a 50 50 rate? Year 2 pass rush? Interior OL. That's a big jump, but noone predicted 2021 either. Every site was like last, last..

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
25 is way too low. This team could explode to 10-2. But it's all predicated on Health. Year 2 D, pass rush, OL, and Benson, Carter will be the difference. Can Kyler get to 10-2 and hand the ball off at a 50 50 rate? Year 2 pass rush? Interior OL. That's a big jump, but noone predicted 2021 either. Every site was like last, last..
25 is right where we belong until we earn it.

If this team goes 10-2 with our BRUTAL opening stretch, I will be over the moon.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Every schedule is a tough schedule. Murray has talent but will have to study hard. He would leave stuff underneath, intermediate, not check into a run play when JC was rollin...

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I think this is low, but I want to see a little of the preseason. I expect it to be vanilla, but there will likely be a few tells.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
I was really down on this team for a while until the last few months. I feel like they feed off the fan energy even tho they deny reading the papers. The big thing is the last 2 drafts and MB letting MO run the personnel and make big decisions. Also the HQ improvements, Kyler and the team's camp and attitude being positive. The conditioning if it improves as well as the studying, then I feel there is a high ceiling for this group.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pprat