2024 Free Agency thread

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The forgot to include how many games were won by the Jags in those first 3 seasons:

Lawrence: 20 wins
Bortles: 11 wins
Playoff wins
Lawrence 1 win
Bortles 2 win

Bortles also had a bottom 5 defense in the league two of his first 3 years. The year they had an average defense, they won 10 games with Keelan Cole as his top WR and and an injury prone Fornette who played 21 of the possible 36 games his first 2 years in the league.

That's why wins are an QB stat. Too many other variables.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Let's get Mat Ishbia to buy the Cardinals.
Hahaha...dude has paid for poop so far with Suns. Let's see his money actually lead to some success, first. Right now he's a non-sex offender version of Dan Snyder...just throwing money out there, thinking that will fix everything.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hahaha...dude has paid for poop so far with Suns. Let's see his money actually lead to some success, first. Right now he's a non-sex offender version of Dan Snyder...just throwing money out there, thinking that will fix everything.

I guess it's better to have an owner who is thrifty than to have an owner who will push all his chips to the middle of the table trying to win it all?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that what I said? Pretty sure my comment is about money alone fixing things....and that doesn't work.

Yes, money alone doesn't fix problems, although not having it doesn't help.

I'm sorry if I misread or misinterpreted your comment. That was not my intent.

Go Cardinals!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Except his team made the playoffs and won a much higher percentage of games. Underperform expectations? Sure. Dan Snyder performance? Nah. Not even close.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky