Fallout (Amazon Prime)

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This series is ripe for spinoffs. I hope we see more sooner than later. It got me to dive back into the games also, which are amazing. I'd love a New Vegas series. That has a ton of potential. Although I'm a bit curious about whether they'll head that way in the primary show since it's based in California. I'm going to rewatch the series when I finish New Vegas before I dive back in FO4. All the games are still cheap, like less than $20 on the Xbox or PS marketplaces.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This series is ripe for spinoffs. I hope we see more sooner than later. It got me to dive back into the games also, which are amazing. I'd love a New Vegas series. That has a ton of potential. Although I'm a bit curious about whether they'll head that way in the primary show since it's based in California. I'm going to rewatch the series when I finish New Vegas before I dive back in FO4. All the games are still cheap, like less than $20 on the Xbox or PS marketplaces.
Just like The Boys, this show’s level of success for Season 1 guarantees spin-offs galore coming soon.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Please no spinoffs. They do nothing for me. Say, rather, that this show is ripe for many seasons.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Please no spinoffs. They do nothing for me. Say, rather, that this show is ripe for many seasons.

You don't have to watch any spinoffs. I still haven't caught The Boys spinoff series despite hearing good things and being a big fan of the main series. It doesn't lessen the quality of the series. As for Fallout, the world is so big that that I'd prefer another series set elsewhere with new characters than seeing these characters travel across the US and outside of it.

Stout

Reaction score
You don't have to watch any spinoffs. I still haven't caught The Boys spinoff series despite hearing good things and being a big fan of the main series. It doesn't lessen the quality of the series. As for Fallout, the world is so big that that I'd prefer another series set elsewhere with new characters than seeing these characters travel across the US and outside of it.
I know I don't have to watch them. The problem for me with spinoffs is that often the main series is overlooked to a degree because SPINOFFS! I would hate for that to happen here as I prefer the main story line to always be top priority. That doesn't always happen. I'm including book series as well, to clarify my position a bit. The worst is when they claim to be, or are marketed as if, they are in the main series, and turn out to be a spinoff. I quit the Honorverse over that once, and that's a good book series to mark my point. There's another great book series where the third book is actually the same events of another book told from a different character's POV. Well before the series is finished. Garbage.

The other problem with spinoffs is that they often act as tie-ins. You'll be watching the main show and wonder "WTF is this about?" and have to look it up only to find out it's a story line from the spinoff. That is gross and should never, ever happen. Shameless viewership grab attempt.

The Boys has done well, in that there's absolutely no need to watch the spinoff and it has no bearing on the main story.

All that said, if something is just a spinoff and it isn't taking attention or resources away from the main series, I have no problem with them being made.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dude was disturbingly awesome in Sons of Anarchy too.

My exe says she can never see him any other way now.

He was one of the only interesting characters in Predators also. That had a great cast but was a letdown overall. Goggins was excellent as a loose cannon there.

He was great in Vice Principals as well, on HBO. Definitely went out of his normal comfort zone but fantastic stuff from him.

Stout

Reaction score
He was one of the only interesting characters in Predators also. That had a great cast but was a letdown overall. Goggins was excellent as a loose cannon there.

He was great in Vice Principals as well, on HBO. Definitely went out of his normal comfort zone but fantastic stuff from him.
I have to say he was also a lot of fun on the Unicorn, although the basis of him being a "hot" widower was baffling.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
His character and the show in general was a little too mean spirited for me...I enjoy his performances much more on Righteous Gemstones...Uncle Baby Billy is one of my favorite characters of all time.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best role was Boyd Crowder on Justified. Dude can do anything. Ludicrous Comedy like Gemstones/Vice Principals, drama like Justified and The Shield, super f’ed up Tarantino stuff.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Goggins always reminds me of one of the bad guys from Blazing Saddles for some reason. Had to look him up, Burton Gilliam.

You must be registered for see images attach