Way too Early 2024 Cardinals Record Prediction post schedule release

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I’ve had 2 alrwady :(
Unless you have other indicators for colon cancer the procedure is more risky than beneficial.
They tell you it's simple and routine so they get a chance to bill your insurance for snipping a couple polyps...what they don't tell you is if the doctor sneezes and perforates your colon you'll be in a coma for the next ten years.
I'm 56 and never been probed because I've had four separate doctors tell me that I should never let them go in just to look around.
You should speak with a doctor other than the guy getting the commission and see what they say.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still in the 7-9 win camp I think we're a year away. I think the offense should be much better although I'm a bit concerned about the OL at least until it gels. I think Kyler will be very good, I think McBride is terrific, I think MHJ is a leading ROY candidate, and if he stays healthy I expect a jump from Wilson at WR. I think we're 3 deep at RB assuming we keep Carter.

The defense, losing Ojulari was huge, we were going to struggle to get to the QB as it was, but I think the run defense will be a bit better. I expect us to go from one of the worst defenses to somewhere in the 20's, not great but improved.

I think we'll be competitive in most games.

I am concerned about backup QB but I always have been, I'm not a Ridder believer and so far Tune doesn't seem ready.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well my confidence has waned a bit because I have nothing to stand except how great everyone looks in camp.
Looking at the schedule I’d be thrilled to death if we were 6-6 after 12 games with 5 to go.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
If all the other cards got sick, how much would James Conner win by?

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So, at midnight tonight, I have to start a clear liquid diet for my colonoscopy on Wednesday. I equate the next 24+ hours of broth, popsicles, and jello to watching preseason football lol. Can’t wait until 9/8, as real football gets me back to eating ribs, wings, and pasta!
Lucky you. My last colonoscopy, they made me drink 2 of those preparations. I guess they wanted me really cleaned out.:?:jawdrop:

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Interesting as I have had at least 4 colonoscopies and never had to fast other than 12:01 am the morning of. 3 different doctors. Good for you doing them!
This is at least my 6th and the rules keep changing. What hasn’t changed is that my doctor for the last two is quite a looker and my wife is jealous lol.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
This is at least my 6th and the rules keep changing. What hasn’t changed is that my doctor for the last two is quite a looker and my wife is jealous lol.
after my second divorce I was going to ask out this doctor that joined my family doctors practice. she was fine as all get out...and right about the time I had worked up the courage to go for it...one saturday I crapped blood...so I call my Dr office and they have me come in right away...unfortunately she was the on call for that saturday...she laid me down on the table and did a digit dip...

never asked her out. you just cant,...not after she has had her finger up yer arse

that stuff is supposed to come after dinner

eastcoastDave

Veteran
Reaction score
7-10
8-9
9-8
I think record will be one of these numbers. I hope we go better than 9-8, but see no reason they will. It’s hard to believe, based on last season’s record, that there’s enough talent on the team to qualify for the playoffs. The first round picks will held this year and into the future, where their best years will occur.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless you have other indicators for colon cancer the procedure is more risky than beneficial.
They tell you it's simple and routine so they get a chance to bill your insurance for snipping a couple polyps...what they don't tell you is if the doctor sneezes and perforates your colon you'll be in a coma for the next ten years.
I'm 56 and never been probed because I've had four separate doctors tell me that I should never let them go in just to look around.
You should speak with a doctor other than the guy getting the commission and see what they say.
From a patient perspective, if you don't need a colonoscopy, you don't need a colonoscopy. I'd never recommend one if there are no warning indicators as there are risks and possible complications. But I think you're magnifying that risk by quite a bit. As is the case with most cancers and many other health issues, an early diagnosis is critical for survival.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
5-12, top ten draft pick… injuries take a bite
Revised - post preseason

Close games mostly but no cigar and little competition for the best worst team in the NFL.

A 0-8 start will kill the moral for the next stretch of games 2-7. Picking first in the draft.

2-15, man that was hard write:mrgreen:

still a fan…

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lucky you. My last colonoscopy, they made me drink 2 of those preparations. I guess they wanted me really cleaned out.:?:jawdrop:

JUst did one a few weeks ago yes you drink the first bottle at 6pm and the next one the next morning both diluted with water.

Just horrible.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Revised - post preseason

Close games mostly but no cigar and little competition for the best worst team in the NFL.

A 0-8 start will kill the moral for the next stretch of games 2-7. Picking first in the draft.

2-15, man that was hard write:mrgreen:

still a fan…
Yeah I had to drink a lot of kool-aid just to talk myself into believing we might win 6 or 7 games this serason.