2024-2025 Around the NBA Thread

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That ship has sailed.

It would be appropriate for Isaiah Thomas to end his career with the Kings as he was drafted by them in the 2011 draft at #60.

The Suns should have never let him go early in his career.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It would be appropriate for Isaiah Thomas to end his career with the Kings as he was drafted by them in the 2011 draft at #60.

The Suns should have never let him go early in his career.

Just from body language and character, before he left the suns, it was mostly obvious he was the one to keep.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just from body language and character, before he left the suns, it was mostly obvious he was the one to keep.

Ryan McDonough stubbed his toe with Dragic, Bledsoe, Ennis and Thomas.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
I would go back and trade Bledsoe for a starter/rotation piece and start Dragic and Thomas in the back court. That could have been fun.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would go back and trade Bledsoe for a starter/rotation piece and start Dragic and Thomas in the back court. That could have been fun.

Goran Dragic wanted to play point guard but I don't think Isaiah Thomas would have complained if the Suns told him he was the shooting guard. :cool:

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Goran turned out to be D, didn't he flip us off too? Didn't he make negative comments later when he was on the heat? I heard the Heat were having Dragic night or something? or did that already happen?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Goran turned out to be D, didn't he flip us off too? Didn't he make negative comments later when he was on the heat? I heard the Heat were having Dragic night or something? or did that already happen?
McD didn't handle that situation well (understatement) but yeah, Goran quit on us mulitple times leading to him being traded away twice. After the second time we traded him, he took a few shots at Ryan and the Suns. But then again, who didn't. We pissed off a lot of players while Sarver was at the helm.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Supporting Member
Reaction score
McD didn't handle that situation well (understatement) but yeah, Goran quit on us mulitple times leading to him being traded away twice. After the second time we traded him, he took a few shots at Ryan and the Suns. But then again, who didn't. We pissed off a lot of players while Sarver was at the helm.
Yeah, it's hard for me to blame players during the Sarver reign.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Having Sarver as an owner and McD as the GM is kinda like having your mother-in-law and your ex-girlfriend come for a visit.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
For a player with arguably the highest bball acumen all-time he sure does say and tweet some dumb stuff.
It was an asinine comment by Edwards. MJ was great, but the ONLY skilled player of his time? Not even Scottie Pippin? :shrug:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There goes Lonnie Walker IV.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stephen Curry and Nikola Jokic are probably the only two players worth that kind of money.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Golden State isn't paying the tax this year. They're out of tax hell.
Not according to this. Man, Golden State Warriors and Clips? People think we are bad.

OP
OP
Chaplin

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Not according to this. Man, Golden State Warriors and Clips? People think we are bad.

Crazy. The site I saw had the luxury tax payment for GS now at around 14m, not 176m. Wondering if one, that is the payment that was made by GS earlier this summer, but NEXT summer's payment will be less. I think right now the Suns are easily the highest tax payer now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake