10 seconds left on the clock

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
JJ hit a beautiful Shot over Yao to win that game on te road. That was the 2nd best game last year behind the Celtics comeback.

JJ also won a home game against Portland. We were down 1 with like 6 left and Marion missed a driving floater. JJ got the Offensive rebound and the putback with 2 seconds left. I was there and he took the ball out of the air from Randolph. It was great.

And I would like some feedback on this....... What has Amare done to be considered clutch? Please don't mention the three against the Spurs in the playoffs. That was as much luck as skill. Dont get me wrong....I think Amare is the man. But he can't be considered over JJ or Nash.

Sundance

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, definitely give it to Nash. He was the most clutch player for the Mavericks. And he ranked in the Top 10 in the Nestle Crunch Time stats last year if I remember correctly.

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Nash. I can't remember the last time I felt so comfortable with one of our players taking a jumper. It's almost as if KJ were back on the court...just with a lot more hair.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
slinslin said:
Shawn Marion made some clutch 3s and game winning shots. He hit the three from way down town to send the game to OT against the Rockets.

I don't remember any of those and I am scared to death every time he shotts with under a minute left it's gonna hit the side of the backboard.

What games are you talking about as far as clutch 3s - did he maybe hit ONE against the Rockets - I don't remember it - but being able to make ONE Big shot in a career over over 5 years hardly means anything.

Slin - I love that you love the Suns so much man but you are THE definition of a homer.

PhxGametime

Formerly Bball_31
Reaction score
Didn't Shawn Marion have an Alley Oop dunk to win game? It was from Penny Hardaway (at home against Sonics) - not sure what year???

OP
OP
R

RJ May

Rookie
Reaction score
If the suns need a 3, then I would prefer Nash taking the last shot. If they need 2 then JJ seems like a better choice because he can get a better shot driving toward the basket than Nash.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05