10 thoughts - Commanders game

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not mentioned is that Micheal Wilson has been a huge disappointment this year.

Yep saw him in college, he actually reminded me a bit of Frank Sanders except he was hurt often in college. he tends to body catch so he'll drop balls, Frank did too, but he's a big body guy that I thought if he could stay healthy could help us. I know the 40 time wasn't great but I didn't really consider him slow in college but he looks slow in the NFL.

TO be fair I think he's probably being asked to do more than he's capable of, he's not a #2 Wr

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep saw him in college, he actually reminded me a bit of Frank Sanders except he was hurt often in college. he tends to body catch so he'll drop balls, Frank did too, but he's a big body guy that I thought if he could stay healthy could help us. I know the 40 time wasn't great but I didn't really consider him slow in college but he looks slow in the NFL.

TO be fair I think he's probably being asked to do more than he's capable of, he's not a #2 Wr
if that last sentence is true, then he's a failure as a draft pick. A 3rd rounder in his second year should be able to be a solid #2 option.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake