110 Degrees and a little luck.....?

Avondale_Larry

Registered
Reaction score
We beat the Packers last year in September at home. Our team is better this year, but so is our opponent.

The Patriots are already looking past us so they can set the record against Miami the following week.

They are ripe for an upset.

Stranger things have happened.

Angryguy

Reaction score
That was an awesome game. It just sucks when it's so fricking hot for us fans too!! Anybody heard how many tickets they have sold???

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Angryguy said:
That was an awesome game. It just sucks when it's so fricking hot for us fans too!! Anybody heard how many tickets they have sold???

I believe they have sold about 56,000 tickets so far. I don't know if our performance today will have an effect on ticket sales

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Luck, shmuck.

We're going to win this game. Put it in the bank.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
I believe they have sold about 56,000 tickets so far. I don't know if our performance today will have an effect on ticket sales

We need a win to send the Pats and their fans home.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else. But the Patriots defence scares the crap out of me. With Ty Law out (hopefully) it will easier. But it will still be tough to pull out a win.

I don't believe Belichick over looks any team. I bet he is reviewing film right now.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Redsz said:
I don't know about anyone else. But the Patriots defence scares the crap out of me. With Ty Law out (hopefully) it will easier. But it will still be tough to pull out a win.

I don't believe Belichick over looks any team. I bet he is reviewing film right now.

Plus Belichick has a couple extra days to plan for this game.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally, I think one thing that will help us tremendously this coming week is the fact that the Pats won last week.

If they were coming here 0-1 and fighting to not be 0-2, I think they'd be more hungry...more focused.

We played well at home last season, except for the Seattle blowout. We sucked on the road.

The close loss to the Rams should give the team some confidence that things have really changed. If they can compete on the road, they should be even tougher at home where they have had some previous success.

Beat the Pats!!

Go Cards!!

BIM

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05