2-2 in the first quarter of the season...

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Next week is Kliff and the Commanders at home. This is PERSONAL for Kyler. The team will be juiced for this.

We played two teams that were a play or two away from meeting in the Super Bowl last year, and fell short. By a score in each game.

If you told me at the end of the season last year we'd be in a spot to be 2-2 and a 1-0 division lead, I'd have said you're crazy. Did I like the game today? Not really. Play calling was abysmal. Running 4 times after an INT on the 35?? Drops galore? Punting to practically midfield? Run game gone? 4th stringer at RT?

But we right this ship against Washington at home next weekend and 2-2 to start the season is a solid foot forward.

It may be homerism and cardinal tinted glasses, but the first quarter of the season has not been BAD. Disappointing? Yes. But not BAD.

A haboob is swirling in the desert y'all.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
This is best case from what we could expect given the level of the team. 1st half schedule is brutal and we already met the two best teams on the schedule. The sour grapes are how we lost those games, both were winnable

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05