2007 Free Agent List by team

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Another scorer who doesn't play a lick of defense wouldn't be my first choice but the way this off season is going he might be the only thing we can get.

Houston was finished 5 years ago. Suns would be better off brining back Penny.

HooverDam

Reaction score
In a related story the Ahwatukee Foothills News is reporting that the Suns have decided to address their big man and point guard needs via free agency:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Folster

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe the Suns go after the Greek guy, [SIZE=-1]Theodoros Papaloukas.[/SIZE]

hafey

Registered
Reaction score
Given Kurt Thomas was not dealt, I'd imagine PJ Brown isn't an option. He is redunant with KT still here and we know D'antoni isn't going to find enough minutes for both. I think we'll see another big guy, but maybe someone cheaper....I'd like Joe Smith.

I think they will try and get Hill cheap and maybe another wing.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Given Kurt Thomas was not dealt, I'd imagine PJ Brown isn't an option. He is redunant with KT still here and we know D'antoni isn't going to find enough minutes for both. I think we'll see another big guy, but maybe someone cheaper....I'd like Joe Smith.

I think they will try and get Hill cheap and maybe another wing.

Smith would be a great fit and I didn't know he was a FA(didn't he just sign a contrace last year?).

Doubt the Suns pony up the dough for him though.

hafey

Registered
Reaction score
One guy who i think would be great for the vet minimum would be Corliss Williamson. He probably wouldn't play much, but he's won, he's a good locker room guy, and he can still score a little bit when given the chance.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05