2008 Cardinals Wins and Losses - Time to go on record

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Deangelo Williams? Seriously? All speed no power and we'll see if he lasts a full season.
Hell yeah, seriously. DeAngelo Williams and J Stewart? I'd trade backfields with the Panthers everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Hell yeah, seriously. DeAngelo Williams and J Stewart? I'd trade backfields with the Panthers everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

Williams is in his third season and has never been the featured back, we'll see how he does. Averaging around 8-9 carries a game through your career doesn't mean you are ready for prime time. I'll take Edge and his 1200 guaranteed yards thank you.

I like Stewart more than Williams but he hasn't proven anything yet.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Williams is in his third season and has never been the featured back,
He doesn't need to be--that backfield is a RB tandem with he and Stewart. DAW had 18 carries and JS had 10 in the last game. I suspect that'll get even closer as the season progresses.

If you're trying to plug him into a 25 carry per game role, then I'd agree with you. But taken as a whole, I think they have the far better backfield.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our schedule just got a bit easier with Tom Brady getting hurt yesterday. Sucks for the league. But better for us. :)

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05