2008 San Francisco 49ers Season thread!!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Frank Gore is still awesome.

And yeah, that is absolutely the ONLY thing the Niners have.

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
great win for the Niners yesterday. I know its against the Lions but oh well, the Niners can build off that win

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nate Clements did a great job on Calvin Johnson on Sunday.....holding him to 40 yards receiving yards.

young tone

Reaction score
I cant wait for this Sunday's game against NO. Also got tickets for the Niners-Patriots game next week, Steve Youngs number 8 retirement ceremony! Wow we were truely blessed, back to back Hall of Famers in Montana and Young!

I'll be there in my red Joe Montana yelling STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVEE!! First game of the year for me...

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't like Steve Young. Great football player, but I hear he's a super ass in person.

young tone

Reaction score
That's what I've heard about Joe Montana, not Steve Young.

I heard that too but then I heard a story from my uncles friend who seen Montana at this resturant over here and it was him and his wife Jennifer and he was nice enough to say hi and even offered to buy him a drink. Something like that is pretty cool because he doesnt have to offer anything. So I guess I hear good and bad...

I heard nothing but good things from Steve though. I'll be at Candlestick Park tomorrow to see the ceremony. Kind of ironic that Steve is getting his ceremony and the MNF game at your guys house, Aeneas Williams is getting his ceremony. And now I heard Lawrence Phillips is locked up for 10 years now (he missed the block and Williams ended Young's career) :bang::bang::bang:

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
I heard that too but then I heard a story from my uncles friend who seen Montana at this resturant over here and it was him and his wife Jennifer and he was nice enough to say hi and even offered to buy him a drink. Something like that is pretty cool because he doesnt have to offer anything. So I guess I hear good and bad...

I heard nothing but good things from Steve though. I'll be at Candlestick Park tomorrow to see the ceremony. Kind of ironic that Steve is getting his ceremony and the MNF game at your guys house, Aeneas Williams is getting his ceremony. And now I heard Lawrence Phillips is locked up for 10 years now (he missed the block and Williams ended Young's career) :bang::bang::bang:

I was at the Patriots game too, and Steve Young walked up the aisle of our section to get to the press box. On the way up, he shook as many hands of the fans as possible, including mine. Steve came off as a genuinely nice guy.

young tone

Reaction score
Oh it will...a week from tonight! ;)

:mondaynight:

Oh god I dont even know if I wanna watch the game on Monday. I just hope we make it a good game and not embarrass ourselves on Primetime National TV (ONCE AGAIN) ...

It is Hill's first start on the road so we'll see how he does

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
It's going to be a loooooooooooong game!
No you will not win in OT again. Thanks for bringing it up, you little jerk.

:)

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

No you will not win in OT again. Thanks for bringing it up, you little jerk.

:)

:raccoon:Good luck to your team Mulli!....I hope that this game is as enteraining as the last one that went into overtime.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Heartbreaking loss....
I fell a sleep after the third quarter......:bang:......i saw the highlights of the game...what a horrible call to end the game....why didn't Martz try a bootleg or something else creative.:mad:

Jason Hill and Josh Morgan looked good out there last night.....man if they can get Crabtree...:D......

Props to the O-line for not give up a sack in this game

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05