2016 D'Backs Offseason

OP
OP
overseascardfan

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Supposedly, they are looking for more than just Rodney. Speculation is that they may deal a SP for a reliever as they are getting interest in Miller & Corbin but are said to be asking for a lot in return for either of them (smart as some team may get desperate for a young, cheap SP after market dries up). I say there is still Neftali Feliz out there, Greg Holland, Luke Hochevar, Jonathan Papelbon, etc. Keep the young SP's unless someone gets desperate and makes you an offer you can't refuse, its not like we are competing for a playoff spot next year with the rotation we currently have.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
OP
OP
overseascardfan

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I saw the article and expected to be disappointed that they would give Rubby a spot in the starting rotation. It just hasn't worked out.

Then I saw that they will give him a chance as a reliever. Whew. It's worth a try.
I guess by releasing him and re-signing him is cheaper than him going through arbitration. Are the remaining relievers pricing themselves out of ARZs price range that they had to go with DLR in attempt to complete the bullpen? I was hoping they would have brought back David Hernandez instead.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Wasn't Peter O'Brien a decent prospect? Dude lit it up for me on my DBACKS season in MLB The Show!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05