2016 D'Backs Offseason

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeyman 4m4 minutes ago
Miller will get $4.7M as opposed to the $5.1M he had proposed
What's the difference if his performance is going to be like it was last season? He was demoted to the Minors, for criminey sake.

It's amazing how the choices are five-million-one-hundred-thousand dollars or four-million-seven hundred-thousand dollars for an employee who didn't do his job.

I have been been semi-retired for a decade, but I think back to when I was earning in the $50,000's. And what would've happened if I didn't do my job.

Boy, do we pay to be entertained!

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm ready for some baseball. I get to come back to Arizona next month. I hope to see a good season.

OP
OP
overseascardfan

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Arizona Diamondbacks‏ @Dbacks
#Dbacks signed RHP Kevin Jepsen & LHP Brian Matusz to Minor League contracts with invitations to #DbacksSpring camp:
Interesting moves. Matusz being a local kid who hasn't lived up to being the #4 overall pick a few years ago but has experience as both a SP & RP and Jepsen was a stud reliever until last year, hopefully he can have a bounce back year.

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
Interesting moves. Matusz being a local kid who hasn't lived up to being the #4 overall pick a few years ago but has experience as both a SP & RP and Jepsen was a stud reliever until last year, hopefully he can have a bounce back year.

I like both of these signings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05