2024 1st round pick #4 is Marvin Harrison Jr

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score

“He does a lot extra, probably too much, I’m going to be fighting him about that,” Gannon said.

Gannon explained that in addition to the carefully planned offseason schedule that the Cardinals have for their players, Harrison will come in early, stay late, and work on his own on the players’ days off. Gannon wants to make sure Harrison isn’t overdoing it to the point that he’s worn out from offseason work and not at 100 percent when the regular season starts.

“If we’re spaced out how many reps and the amount of workload he gets, and then he goes and runs 100 routes on the weekend, he might be dragging today. Now, he doesn’t drag, but I’m just talking about, I love extra work, but you’ve got to be smart about it. You’ve got to have a routine about what you’re doing,” Gannon said.
Love. It.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

“I think that takes us to another level,” Murray said, via ESPN. “When you got a guy out there that is capable of winning one-on-ones, obviously he’s got to go do it and he knows that. We all know it, but as far as manipulating coverage and stuff like that, you got a guy out there that can do that and even if he’s not open, he’s open. I’m excited to be able to build that with him, but when he does what he does, yeah, I fully expect our offense to be top of the league.”

Everyone on the team recognizes that the No. 4 overall pick is special: Harrison said at the beginning of the offseason he made a point of lining up behind the veteran wide receivers during drills, trying to show that he knows his place as a rookie, but it quickly became clear that he belongs at the front of the line.

“I didn’t want to come in here with a big head,” Harrison said. “I knew I had to earn everything, so just simple things like that. Let them go in front as they rightfully deserve. And then they kinda allow me to go in front now because they understand what I can bring to the team.”

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve gotten some pretty high quality jerseys from China over the years…. Well made heavy and stitched. For 1/6 the cost with shipping.
And, you get kids out of having to go to school!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stbmd