2024 1st round pick #4 is Marvin Harrison Jr

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The broadcast said that they simplified things for MHJr this game.
I think the biggest part was kyler asking him what he liked...
We all been pitching about the lack of crossing routes...
But Kyler stopped hitting Marv in the basket...he threw him high passes...and suddenly Marv is not body catching...
Maybe the kid is just more comfortable making a catch when he is extended

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The broadcast said that they simplified things for MHJr this game.
Yup. And they said it was Kyler, who did it. Went to Harrison, said there’s too much talent being wasted and streamlined what plays and routes Harrison liked. Weird, it almost sounds like leadership.

Last edited by a moderator:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great catches with his hands and body control - I never doubted him, will be a stud

The TD catch was vintage D Hop somehow controlling the ball and being inbounds. And the diving catch on 3rd down was Nukesque too.

If he's going to start playing this well the offense can reach a whole other level.

And only 1 carry but Benson had a terrific tough run today, finally those are the 2 guys on offense who can take us higher

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I remember Jerry Rice's first year - a LOT of dropped passes, boos from the home crowd, and a sub-1000 yard rookie year. He then became all-world and reeled off 11 straight 1000-yard seasons, and 3 more before he was done. Anyone predicting doom and gloom for MHJjr needs a bong hit. Marvin gonna be just fine.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You observe from where? Your living room? Literally anyone and everyone who knows him has said that his drive, work ethic and and love for the game are beyond reproach.
Wow. Wait till he has a big game(which I loved by the way) and then spout off. Yes, I am the only one who observed issues so far.

Last edited:

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The TD catch was vintage D Hop somehow controlling the ball and being inbounds. And the diving catch on 3rd down was Nukesque too.

If he's going to start playing this well the offense can reach a whole other level.

And only 1 carry but Benson had a terrific tough run today, finally those are the 2 guys on offense who can take us higher
I was surprised the announcer was saying it was close to a non catch. Not sure what he was looking at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan