2024-2025 Around the NBA Thread

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That says it all about the Lakers, they have no hope of competing and they know it, so they are focusing on Lebron puff pieces.

I suspect the Lakers are going to get a lot of friendly calls this season because the father-son duo will capture a lot of headlines.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I suspect the Lakers are going to get a lot of friendly calls this season because the father-son duo will capture a lot of headlines.
Yep, and IMO it should create a lot of headlines, at least unless/until it's proven to be nothing more than a novelty.

OP
OP
Chaplin

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
If Redick plays Bronny with any regularity at all, it will just show that he's a puppet with strings being pulled by Lebron.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Yeah, a healthy Robert Williams would take over the starting position at center in Portland, but as you pointed out, he has trouble staying healthy.

Duop Reath isn't half bad either considering he was a free agent addition.

Now the Trail Blazers have Donovan Clingan.
My guess is that Clingan will have the starting position before the year is out. Not because he'll be terrific, but because he'll be competent and actually put consistent effort in every night.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My guess is that Clingan will have the starting position before the year is out. Not because he'll be terrific, but because he'll be competent and actually put consistent effort in every night.

Agree, especially if the Trail Blazers find a trade for Ayton.