2024-25 NFL Draft Prospects

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I know he's years away from the NFL but I have been enjoying watching Arch Manning play
He still has plenty of issues but his deep ball is gorgeous, already a lot better than Ewers. Apparently Payton and Eli have both advised him to stay through his senior year in college, NFL QBs tend to do better if they've had a lot of starts in college. Considering the money his family has I think there's a good chance he doesnt leave for the draft until 27 or 28, even if teams want him top 10 in 2026.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to keep saying this, people that bring up Shedeur Sanders are crazy. All these complaints about Murray's personality and stuff do people not realize how unpopular Sanders is at Colorado? After a recent game he blasted his offensive line. Listed at 6'2" I think he's smaller, not nearly as athletic as you would expect Deion's son to be, and he has a very average arm.

I see the stats but just doesn't impress me at all.

Especially all the stuff about his personality issues. I know it's easy to say well his dad is the coach so there's going to be a natural tendency to wonder about nepotism but that's not it, he's just not well liked on that team.

If he's the best QB in the draft it's a bad QB draft

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to keep saying this, people that bring up Shedeur Sanders are crazy. All these complaints about Murray's personality and stuff do people not realize how unpopular Sanders is at Colorado? After a recent game he blasted his offensive line. Listed at 6'2" I think he's smaller, not nearly as athletic as you would expect Deion's son to be, and he has a very average arm.

Especially all the stuff about his personality issues. I know it's easy to say well his dad is the coach so there's going to be a natural tendency to wonder about nepotism but that's not it, he's just not well liked on that team.

I'm not a fan of his

I don't see an NFL QB that can lead a team and has the proper arm

Reaction score

9. Arizona Cardinals — Deone Walker, DL, Kentucky​

Walker is a gigantic defender whose nimble movements seem like an optical illusion. Walker can play across the defensive line and plays in a scheme at Kentucky that translates perfectly to the Cardinals' front, which needs more tangible players. Walker has the ability to take over games on the inside and has been overall more consistent in 2024.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

9. Arizona Cardinals — Deone Walker, DL, Kentucky​

Walker is a gigantic defender whose nimble movements seem like an optical illusion. Walker can play across the defensive line and plays in a scheme at Kentucky that translates perfectly to the Cardinals' front, which needs more tangible players. Walker has the ability to take over games on the inside and has been overall more consistent in 2024.
My guy.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

Agree on Shedeur.