2024 Black Friday Coach Firings Tracker

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

Statement from Robert Saleh:“To the Jets Organization, I am grateful to have had the opportunity to work with so many incredible people. I will always be appreciative of the love and support from everyone at 1 Jets Drive.To all of the players, I truly love and appreciate every single one of you.
The character of the men in the locker room made coaching you guys the ultimate privilege. Through all the ups and downs, each and every one of you showed up everyday and attacked every moment.To my fellow coaches and staff, it has been an honor to work with all of you. Every one of you were “all in” and made sacrifices for one another that will never be forgotten.
I wish you all the very best of luck for the remainder of the season.
To the most passionate fan base in the NFL, thank you for embracing my family. It has been a pleasure calling New York our home and we will forever appreciate all of the memories that were created here.With Love and Regard,All Gas No Brake!!!”
This is the wordiest way to say "To Woody Johnson, go eff yourself" Ive ever read!

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's been insufferable for about 14 years now.
FTFY!

Here he is at the Cardinals' stadium doing his "championship belt" gesture during the playoff game where he was out-dueled by Kurt Warner and lost the game in OT with his fumble.

Attachments

• 20100103 ARIvsGB A Rodgers championship belt 480.gif
    20100103 ARIvsGB A Rodgers championship belt 480.gif
    805.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
My wife said she read where it was intimated that it may be politically motivated by a patch he wore during the London game.:oops::sad:
In fairness to Saleh, it appears that the NFL has a world heritage program where coaches and players could wear patches etc.: This if from 2023, I don't know if it continues into 2024.

NFL Celebrates International Diversity

WakeForestCard

Veteran
Reaction score
FTFY!

Here he is at the Cardinals' stadium doing his "championship belt" gesture during the playoff game where he was out-dueled by Kurt Warner and lost the game in OT with his fumble.
No that gif has to be from something else.

We started that game up 17-0. Packers are beating us 13-0 in that gif.

Looks like it’s the (meaningless) week 17 game right before it. Leinart led us with 96 yards passing that game.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
No that gif has to be from something else.

We started that game up 17-0. Packers are beating us 13-0 in that gif.

Looks like it’s the (meaningless) week 17 game right before it. Leinart led us with 96 yards passing that game.
Ya I think that was from the game the week before. We rested our starters and they played to win. They won the right to come and back and play us again in the first round of the playoffs.

I keep telling a GB fan friend of mine they shouldn't be playing to win so hard, because all they were doing is insuring they were coming back. So we bought tickets and flights the next day after that. The wife and I along with GB fan flew out for the game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake