3rd and final week of TC.(please don't just copy and paste twitter links).08/05/24-08/11/24

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Howard Balzer
@HBalzer721
·
3h
With Kyler Murray not playing in the preseason, Desmond Ridder and Clayton Tune will play a lot. On very early depth chart, Ridder is No. 2, but asked about the battle for the job, Jonathan Gannon said, "Good competition between those two. They're both doing a good job."

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Howard Balzer
@HBalzer721
·
2h
Also haven't seen DL Justin Jones and Naquan Jones.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bob McManaman
@azbobbymac
·
3h
Marvin Harrison Jr. on how he handles trash talking by cornerbacks: “Yeah, I don’t really talk trash back to say anything. I try to let my play do the talking for the most part. I hear it. I’ve been hearing that my whole life, though, so that’s why it don’t really bother me.”

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think you can make arguments either way. I do believe if those players who don't play start slow, you lose out on some excuses.
I don’t think playing a possession or two against a defense who wouldn’t have half of their starters in while running a basic defense doesn’t prepare anything.

I’ve seen starters play in the preseason & still start out slow in the regular season.

You have much more to lose than gain.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I don’t think playing a possession or two against a defense who wouldn’t have half of their starters in while running a basic defense doesn’t prepare anything.

I’ve seen starters play in the preseason & still start out slow in the regular season.

While I disagree, I see your point.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

I tend to agree these days..my exception would be a rookie. they could use some exposure to real nfl players at real nfl game speed that they just cant get in practice...so they can adjust

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I tend to agree these days..my exception would be a rookie. they could use some exposure to real nfl players at real nfl game speed that they just cant get in practice...so they can adjust
The whole point is that's not what they get in the preseason.

I'm not gonna argue with Andy Reid if he thinks that it's important. I just don't think it's a big deal either way.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well yea, my posts were really geared towards veterans.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Field Yates
@FieldYates
Some notable tryouts around the NFL today included:

Cardinals: DE Carl Lawson
Browns: OT Cameron Fleming
49ers: WR Robbie Chosen, S Rudy Ford, Tracy Walker

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Field Yates
@FieldYates
Some notable tryouts around the NFL today included:

Cardinals: DE Carl Lawson
Browns: OT Cameron Fleming
49ers: WR Robbie Chosen, S Rudy Ford, Tracy Walker
Carl Lawson had 0 pressures in 101 defensive snaps for the Jets last year. IDEAL Beej replacement.

Bruh Robbie Chosen keeps getting opportunities it's crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky