3rd and final week of TC.(please don't just copy and paste twitter links).08/05/24-08/11/24

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Oof, Roy Lopez as a starter. Also Zaven Collins and Dennis Gardeck. D has a looooooooong way to go.

Offense looks set to go, though. Kyler has zero excuses this year for not producing.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Oof, Roy Lopez as a starter. Also Zaven Collins and Dennis Gardeck. D has a looooooooong way to go.

Offense looks set to go, though. Kyler has zero excuses this year for not producing.

I'm a little worried about the pass blocking by the tackles so far.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Some of us could only hope!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
"Majority of the league" cited with no evidence. So dumb.

"They really gave us everything we could handle. They played hard out there," said Rams Head Coach Sean McVay following the 37-14 win where the Cards failed to score after the first quarter until there was less than six minutes remaining in the game and they faced a 29-point deficit.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
"Majority of the league" cited with no evidence. So dumb.

"They really gave us everything we could handle. They played hard out there," said Rams Head Coach Sean McVay following the 37-14 win where the Cards failed to score after the first quarter until there was less than six minutes remaining in the game and they faced a 29-point deficit.
You think a site called yardbarker has a lot of league contacts?

Honestly makes me think I should have taken a shot at this years ago. A lot of goobers who have fumbled their way into legitimacy due to volume of work and time in the game.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Honestly makes me think I should have taken a shot at this years ago. A lot of goobers who have fumbled their way into legitimacy due to volume of work and time in the game.
Never too late

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
“It went down the year they drafted Trey McBride, the year they drafted Christian Kirk, the year they drafted Anquan Boldin, the year they drafted Larry Fitzgerald. Boldin had an amazing rookie year and Larry Fitzgerald is a freakin’ Hall of Famer. So it’s not like any of this is a diss on Marvin Harrison, Jr. It’s just this interesting trend we found to ding the teams with rookie receivers and boost the teams with second-year receivers.”

Interesting no mention of David Boston. Technically Larry Centers was a WR:)

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

You can't eat clout.

The byline on that article is Donnie Durin, so I'm guessing Yardbarker is the "print" aggregation arm of the PHNX websites (which itself is part of a national network). It took a long time for media companies to realize that many, many users don't know or don't care whether their content comes from Darren Urban or Bo Brack, so why pay someone like Urban with potentially a union contract and a family to support?

Legitimacy is a cost center.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky